Tuesday 10 January 2012

Tips and Toes Dramatic Gel Eyeliner

Hello Friends,
This dramatic gel eye liner was the first product I purchased from Tips and Toes after going through my fellow blogger Anuradha's post.I had never ever tried a single gel liner before and this was my first try with gel liners.From that day onwards I never had to look back to liquid liners.Do read it to know more:
Check out their website HERE


Price: Rs 225 for 2 gm.

What The Company Says?


Ingredients:

My Take  On This Product:
My first experience was with Tips and Toes Dramatic gel eye liner from the brand Tips and Toes.It comes in a cute pot with an attached gel eyeliner brush.I love its packaging a lot as the brush is attached to the tub and there is no fear of losing it.The quality of brush is good too.The formula of the gel liner is matte and creamy which gives you blackest black line with a single swipe.




The gel liner is truly blackest black shade which I love to use to my upper lash liner and sometimes lower lash line too.It didn't sting a bit when I used on waterline though I wont recommend you to do the same.The most awesome thing about this gel liner is that its smudge proof and waterproof too.




I completely adore this gel liner and due to my pleasant experience with it, I bought Maybelline and Inglot gel liner too.I will purchase Mac gel liners too in purchase.Those who have never used a gel liner can try this product available at reasonable price for sure.If you like this, go for higher end brand's gel liners too.I find this gel liner to dry up after two months or so.If yours dries up too then swirl the gel liner pot in boiling water for five minutes or so.You can add Inglot Duraline too or you can use your hair dryer too to melt this too.



Plus Points:
+Very nice and attractive packaging.
+This comes with an attached gel liner brush of good quality.
+Very reasonable price for a gel liner.
+Quantity provided for the price is lot too.Mine just doesn't finish. :p
+Up to date and attractive website with loads of information.
+This gel liner gives blackest black color with single swipe.
+Its completely smudge proof and waterproof too.
+It didn't ever sting my waterline.
+This liner stays on my eyes till I don't remove it with a makeup remover.
+Complete list of ingredients is given.

Minus Points:
-You can't draw thin lines with the brush provided with it.
-Only one shade is available.
-This dries up after few months.
-Availability is an issue.
-Contains Parabens.

Rating: 4 out of 5

Will Repurchase it? If I need to then I will surely repurchase it.

My Overall Recommendation: Those who want to try their hands on gel liners and want to try a reasonable product for the first time then surely go for this.


P.S. Do enter My First and New year's Giveaway HERE