Friday 17 February 2012

Lakme Absolute Cheek Chromatic Baked Blush 'Night Sheen'

Hello Friends!
Today I am going to review Lakme Absolute cheek Chromatic blush in shade 'Night Sheen'. I have already reviewed their blush in shade 'Day Sheer' before HERE.

 

What The Company Says?
Have irresistible rosy cheeks with Lakme Absolute Cheek Chromatic Baked Blush. It contains antioxidants and Vitamin E which hydrates and rejuvenates your skin. You can so easily fall in love with the luminous Blush as you use this luxurious powder for a shimmering glow.

Features
Lakme Absolute Cheek Chromatic Baked Blush is a luxurious powder blush for shimmering glow. Its extraordinary luminosity will make you fall in love with it.
Contains  antioxidants and vitamin E.
  • Get a shimmering glow with this luxurious powder blush
  • Extraordinary luminosity
  • Antioxidant Vitamin E
How to use
Day Look
  • With a brush gently sweep the blush across your cheeks using gentle upward strokes.
Night Look
  • To intensify the shimmer, first apply absolute Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse over face and neck.
  • Then follow instructions for Day Look.
Price: Rs 550 for 4 Grams, I got this after discount and offer for Rs 317 :)


My Take On This Product:
I was not very impressed with the blush 'Day Sheer' much due to presence of stark golden shimmers in it.However the blush 'Night Sheen' is a very pretty peachy brown blush with very finely milled golden shimmers that imparts a silky golden sheen to your cheeks.Its a very flattering shade for Indian Skin Tones.

Its comes in a pot like packaging with a see through transparent cover.I prefer this a lot as you can check the shades easily when you are in a hurry.On the transparent cover very beautifully L is embossed on it.There is a card inside mentioning instructions for use during day and night time.



The blush is dome-shaped and a pretty 'Peachy Brown' shade which is so versatile that you can very much wear it during day to your workplace and also during night to some party,I really mean it guys.Those with fair skin tones, can also use it for contour purpose.


This blush is not very soft like 'Day Sheer, which i liked because in this way there is product wastage while picking up with the blusher brush.I require one swipe of this blush for light Natural application and two when I want to intensify it.I really liked its pigmentation as its moderate and I can use it according to my need.
Staying power of this blush is 4-5 hours, It fades evenly leaving slight peachiness at the end of the day.The texture of the blush is neither very soft or hard.However, I wont say it blends like a dream or anything.I mean you need a good fluffy blusher brush for blending it, flat ones wont blend it nicely.Anyways, Its entirely fine for me as I have fluffy blusher brush with me.Overall I am very impressed with this shade and recommend it to everyone.

Pros Of The Product:
-Very pretty Peachy Brown shade.
-This particular shade is apt for Indian skin tones.
-The texture of the blush is quite soft and blends well.
-Its a moderately pigmented blush, so you can use according to your need.
-Staying power is near to 4 -5hours.
-Packaging is very attractive.
-It can be used for contouring purpose too.
-Its one of the cheapest baked blush available in the market.
-Its a versatile shade and can be used both during day and night.
-It contains very finely milled golden shimmers which gives a pretty golden sheen to cheeks.
-Never accentuates my pores.
It will last me for a long time.
-Lakme India website has finally updated about Lakme Absolute range. :p 

Cons Of The product:
-Not provided with a blusher brush or mirror.
-It may seem pricy for many people.
-Very few limited shades are available in this range.
-I wish they had at least one matte blush in this range.

Rating: 4 out of 5

Will I repurchase it? I wont need to.It will last me  for a long time

My Overall Recommendation: Very flattering shade for Indian Skin tones.So highly recommended.


 I have applied two swipes to show you guys!