Saturday 7 April 2012

My Recent Inglot Haul from Shopatmajorbrands.com

Hello Sweeties!
I bought a  few Inglot Freedom System eyeshadow refills from Shopatmjorbrands.com.Its been more than two weeks since I got these, sorry for posting it so late.I had been waiting for some Sale on Inglot cosmetics off late, but as there was no sale, I could not control myself and splurged a bit. :p Check my haul pics along with swatches.I got the following:

-Inglot Pearl Eye Shadow 421
-Inglot Pearl Eyeshadow 422
-Inglot Pearl Eye Shadow 423
-Inglot Pearl Eye Shadow 446.

I have become a true fan of Brown eye shadows now and hence bought several brown shadows and one purple shadow which looks damn gorgeous.



                                            Inglot Pearl 421


 
                                           Inglot Pearl 422


 
                                          Inglot Pearl 423



                                              Inglot Pearl 446

All these Eye Shadows are intensely pigmented and stay for a long time without creasing.I am big fan of their Pearl and AMC range. Which ones you would love to get?