Thursday 17 May 2012

Bharat & Dorris Cream Liner No.4 and 5

Hello Friends!
Today I am so ecstatic as I am going to review two of my prized possessions of which I am so so proud of :p So here comes the review of two of my most favorite cream liners: Bharat & Dorris Shade no.4 and No.5

What The Company Says?
Ultra-smooth, cream gel formula provides the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish. Goes on “foolproof” with a brush in an easy dip-and-stroke action. Long-wearing. Smudge-proof. Lines up in a rich array of colors and finishes. Brush sold separately.

Price: Rs 400 for 5 Grams.

Ingredient List:


 

My Take On This Product:
Bharat & Dorris brand was a total alien for me until I saw the review of cream liner shade no.5 at Wiseshe reviewed by Zara HERE.Zara you have no idea what your review did to me,it made me totally crazy.I wanted to grab this shade any how.I requested my sweet bubbly blogger friend Suma of the wonderful blog I simply love makeup to buy me this shade for me from Pune.She could not get this shade but got me another wonderful shade no.11 which is a pretty Greyish brown liner with golden shimmers.These cream liners are extremely reasonable and you get huge quantity too.Its difficult to finish these in a single lifetime :p I am very sure I would never ever be able to finish them up.





Meanwhile I asked my sweet blogger friend Jyoti Mishra of Things that Matter 2 me to get the shade no.5 for me from Mumbai store.All my blogger friends know how greedy I am :p he he he. I wanted a green cream liner too so I asked her to get both blue and green shades for me.She got those two shades after few days and sent me to my place.

These cream liners come in glass tubs with a screw on cap which closes tightly.There is an aluminum sheath provided to prevent cream liners from drying.Shade no.4 is a beautiful and very bright Green shade with fine green shimmers in it.I have never ever seen anything soo pretty and bright.This green shade is a total show stopper, its suits my hazel brown eyes.I don't think you would need any extra makeup when you are using this particular shade.I would highly recommend this shade to all of you for night parties and especially wedding functions.





Shade number 5 is a beautiful 'Peacock Blue' shade which seemed very similar to my favorite eye liner 'Flirty turq' from Colorbar.This shade has very fine bluish green shimmers which imparts a duochrome effect.This shade somehow looks more towards green side during day time.I am in love with this shade and can't take off my eyes from this beauty.

As these are called cream liners, I had expected the texture to be quit soft and creamy just like souffle.But the texture is bit hard and these dry up very very soon.If you guys do not have Inglot Duraline or faces eye primer lotion then I am sorry within few days you are going to be disappointed.These dry up on my eyes and also in the tub :p so fast man.I add a drop of duraline twice every week and then again these become functional.These cream liners have shimmers yet never ever spread like other shimmery gel liners.This liner stays on my eyes until late evening when I remove my makeup. Even by the end of the day, this liner looks freshly applied.Its totally smudge proof and waterproof.One of the best feature that I discovered recently is that they can be used as an eye shadow base just like Mac Paint pots.Just you have to be very fast in blending before they dry up.I would highly recommend these two shades to all of you, just guys buy either the Inglot Duraline or the budget friendly Faces eye primer lotion.

Pros of The Product:
-These cream liners come in several unique pretty shades that you can hardly imagine of.
-They are absolutely smudge proof and waterproof.
-These liners stay on my eyes until I don't remove my makeup by Night.
-They can be used as both eye liner and eye shadow base.
-These liners dry up very fast and never ever crease when used as eye shadow base.
-These liners are extremely reasonable when compared to other gel liners.
-The quantity provided is huge,you can hardly finish it of in this lifetime. :p
-Aluminum sheath is provided which prevents liner from drying.
-The shimmers present in liners are very subtle and never ever spread even if you smudge your eyes.
-These shades are totally showstoppers, you would not require any other eye makeup when you are using these.
-These are paraben free.
-The packaging is good too, I have dropped the glass tubs so many times but not a single scratch has come on glass surface.
-I have also used them on my lower lash line and never ever felt any kind of stinging.
-The texture is neither very creamy not very hard.

Cons Of The Product:
-Bharat and Dorris site shows only one shade under cream liner section.
-You cannot purchase online from Bharat and Dorris site though option of online ordering is very much there and they even accept online payment but do not dispatch the products at all. :(
-These cream liners dry up within few days and these liners wont glide properly on your eyes.
-No gel liner brush is provided with it, one has to purchase it separately.
-You must buy an Inglot duraline or Faces eye primer lotion if you are buying these cream liners.
-I don't know if its suitable for contact lens users as no where it is mentioned.
-In entire India,there is only one store that too in Mumbai, the Pune one got closed recently. :(
-These liners do not come off easily with makeup remover, you need two swipes at least.
-Shade number 5 always gets out of stock even at the store.
-Not a single of the cream liners come with matte finish,each and every shade has shimmer.

Rating:
Price vs Quality: 4.5 out of 5
Quantity: 4.5 out of 5
Texture: 3 out of 5
Shades: 5 out of 5
Staying power: 5 out of 5
Availability: 1 out of 5
Overall Rating: 4 out of 5

Will I repurchase it? Not now, may be when these expire then I will ask someone to send me these from Mumbai.

My Overall Recommendation: There are some 12-13 shades in this range of cream liners.They are totally value for money.You get lots of quantity which you cannot use before the product expires for sure.I would highly recommend these cream liners to all of you, just these dry up fast and you should have some diluter like Inglot duraline with you.These are totally smudge proof and waterproof,stays on eyes without spreading for whole day until you remove it.I would definitely recommend these cream liners to all of you.





Ok its me in the night just after coming back from my workplace ,totally tired still you can see the eyeliner looks so intense and fresh!