Friday 5 December 2014

Loreal Moist Matte Lipstick in Flaming Kiss Review

I am extremely happy to be able to write again for my blog after a long time. Someone had hacked my blog and many issues had cropped up so I was not able to log into it. Recently a friend of mine helped me and I felt like writing again. I missed all my avid readers who were disappointed when I had stopped writing, love you guys for all your love.


I would like to write a quick review on this shade and range:

Packaging: Lipsticks are encased in beautiful copper tinted twist up steel packaging. I loved the packaging but I feel these lipsticks are quite brittle. After reading reviews from many of my blogger friends, I already knew these were brittle so was extra careful. But still after couple of uses, this lipstick broke off from the base. So now I have to use a lip filler brush for every application. So dikhawe pe mat jao!  :D

Price: INR 899 for 4.2 grams

Shadewise: Flaming Kiss is a stunning reddish orange shade. It would suit warm skin tones a lot. This is the exact red that suits me a lot. Its my perfect red I feel. Its a must have shade from this range.

Pigmentation: Its intensely pigmented and even one swipe gives nearly opaque coverage. With two swipes I get excellent results. Its a headturner kind of intense shade :p

Texture & Finish: It has soft gel cream kind texture which can melt during summers. Its a one of the best matte lipsticks which feels very comfortable on my lips. Its feather light and gives me that no lipstick kind of feel. Its finish is matte which I really love, and despite being matte it keeps my lips hydrated for a long time. No chapped lips after I remove my makeup.
Staying power: Stays for 5 hours + with even fading.

Rating: 4.5 out of 5

Recommendation: Highly Recommended. (95%)












No comments:

Post a Comment