Wednesday 14 January 2015

L'Oreal Moist Matte Lipstick in Lincoln Rose Review


Hi Friends,
Last month I had reviewed one of my favorite red orange matte lipstick from L'Oreal Paris.Today I am back with a review on another favorite from Loreal moist matte range.Please check my review and have a look at the pics.Though these are priced at 899 bucks, I am no more complaining as almost all brands like colorbar and Lakme have hiked the prices of their lipsticks to 800 bucks.


Packaging: Lipsticks are encased in beautiful copper tinted twist up steel packaging. I loved the packaging but I feel these lipsticks are quite brittle. After reading reviews from many of my blogger friends, I already knew these were brittle so was extra careful. But still after couple of uses, this lipstick broke off from the base. So now I have to use a lip filler brush for every application.
Price: INR 899 for 4.2 grams
Shadewise:  Lincoln Rose is a stunning reddish pink shade with raspberry fuschia tones. It would suit all kinds of skin tones .Apart from Flaming kiss, this is another must have shade from this range.
Pigmentation: Its intensely pigmented and even one swipe gives nearly opaque coverage on my pigmented lips. With two swipes I get full coverage.
Texture & Finish: It has creamy matte kind texture which can melt during summers. Its a one of the best matte lipsticks which feels very comfortable on my lips. I really loved it on my lips much more than Mac matte lipsticks. Its finish is matte which I really love, and despite being matte it keeps my lips hydrated for a long time. There are absolutely no chapped lips after I remove my makeup. With many matte lipsticks at the end of the day, my lips get really dry and flaky. True to its name, it keeps my lips moist till the end of the day.
Staying power: Stays for 5 hours + with even fading. It leaves beautiful raspberry fuschia stain on my lips after fading which stays for a long time.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Recommendation: Highly Recommended. (95%)